General Terms and Conditions of Business
All purchases from Frigus AB shall be in accordance with the conditions issued in this document.
This document comprises the terms and conditions under which Frigus AB, hereafter referred to as Supplier, shall deliver specified goods to Customer. The conditions are valid for all deliveries after the price offer has been accepted.
Prices and terms
Prices and terms are subject to change without notice, unless otherwise agreed in the Distributor agreement. Orders are accepted based on current prices on delivery date. Unauthorized deductions upon payment will not be allowed. All deductions upon payment shall refer to the credit note issued by Supplier.
Items not in stock are usually shipped with the next order unless otherwise agreed.
Customers with a satisfactory credit rating will receive a 30 days credit unless other has been agreed. Otherwise, pre-payment applies. New customers always pay in advance for a period of 6 months. Thereafter, it is evaluated whether a 30-day credit will be issued.
Supplier’s delivery terms are EXW – Ex Works Västra Frölunda (Incoterms 2010) unless otherwise agreed. Supplier always makes every effort to send the shipment according to the customer’s request.
Damaged, missing content or lost items
Inspect the shipment before accepting the shipment. If damage has occurred during transport, this must be notified by the recipient to the carrier.
Any missing products must be notified to Supplier within 10 days of receipt of the transport (receipt date shown by the carrier’s receipt).
Supplier’s warranty period ends 24 months after the product is purchased by the end user. This needs to be verified by an invoice/receipt. Exceptions from this must be explicitly agreed/signed by authorized person at Supplier. Unless otherwise stated, the Supplier will normally accept to supply a new unit free of charge. Supplier is not liable for any indirect damages or consequential losses. Warranty claims are to be presented to Supplier without undue delay (0-km and field claims). Failure to do so will reduce the responsibility accepted by Supplier.
Customer must present all or a reasonable percentage of the total amount of articles delivered said not to have met the specifications to Supplier for inspection. Supplier reserves the right not to accept claims that cannot be examined in this manner.
Always report to Supplier before returning any goods and fill in the Warranty claim form, available at www.frigus.se
Claims not approved by Supplier will be rejected and a credit note will not be issued.
A warranty claim to Supplier must meet the following criteria:
• The item has been purchased from Supplier.
• The complaint is made within two years from the invoice date.
• Fully filled in Warranty claim form must accompany the returned item, as well as the invoice number.
• Freight label for return of advertised goods must be obtained from Supplier.
• In case of an approved warranty claim, Supplier is responsible for shipping costs. If not, the shipping cost will be charged the customer afterwards.
• An approved warranty claim is usually replaced with a credit note.
• Claims received to Supplier that do not meet all of the above criteria may be returned to the customer, or a return deduction of at least 15%.
Always report to Supplier before returning any goods and fill in the return goods form, available at www.frigus.se
Return of goods not approved by Supplier will be rejected and a credit note will not be issued.
A return to Supplier must meet the following criteria:
• The item has been purchased from Supplier.
• Return takes place within 30 days.
• Fully filled in return goods form must accompany the returned item, as well as the invoice number.
• The product must be in original condition, unused and undamaged.
• All items must be in original packaging. Other labels and price tags than Suppliers will not be accepted.
• Supplier does not accept returns of outbound or discontinued products.
• All return shipping is paid by the sender.
• Product made at customer’s request have no right of return.
• A return deduction of at least 15% are due to returns that do not meet all of the above criteria.
The Supplier is not responsible for the products after being transferred to the carrier unless otherwise agreed.
The original numbers shown in the directory is for guidance and does not refer to original parts. Supplier reserves against print errors and errors in recommendation tables etc.
Supplier is not responsible for delays (including delivery and warranty) caused by circumstances beyond Supplier’s reasonable control, known as Force Majeure.
Each party is responsible for its own fiscal obligations.
The parties agree not to assign the whole or any part of the agreement to third parties without the prior written consent of the other party.
Applicable law and arbitration
The parties’ rights and obligations according to this agreement are entirely governed by Swedish law.
Amendments to these conditions are only valid when made in writing and signed by both parties.